Hi,

I am trying to migrate between forests from a Windows 2000 Server (French Version) to 2003 (English / Multi-Language).    We have our domain admins group in "Admins du Domaine" on the source domain.  When I try to move a user in this group to the New 2003 domain, the ADMT v2 tool sends an error and stops running rather than realizing the group is a built-in and passing over it.  All other users copy without a problem.   ( I am migrating the SIDs for the users also... )

I cannot delete the Admins du Domaine and renaming this group still makes ADMT v2 error out.  Does anyone know of a possible solution?  I would rather not skip the users in the "Admins du Domaine" group with ADMT because this would be very time-consuming to re-create these users and it increases the chance for mis-configurations on my part.

Any ideas would greatly be appreciated!

Jonathan