If you have security logging enabled use eventcombmt

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;824209

On Mar 11, 2004, at 2:02 PM, Lou Vega wrote:

Another thing to check is that that user (or users) do not have any services
running (or attempting to run) using those accounts. I've seen that happen
before. What happens is they change their user account password but forget
to update it in the services property page - then the service just bangs
away at it with the old one.

r/
Lou

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mike Hogenauer
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2004 1:39 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ActiveDir] Account lockouts

Question,

We have 3 domain controllers in a single forest, single Domain environment
running windows 2000 Server. I have 2 Domain Accounts that constantly get
locked out. I keep getting this error, even after checking LDAP for
duplicate accounts, I've moved the user account to a different OU and forced
replication, etc. Also checked Microsoft KB, tried all suggestions. I've
also had the user log off all terminal sessions, manually change the account
password and then forced replication. I'm close to deleting and recreating
the account.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Mike

Event Type: Warning