-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of GRILLENMEIER,GUIDO
(HP-Germany,ex1)
Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2004 3:14 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] "Program Data" container

it's not too long ago that Stuart Kwan mentioned something along the ling
"if he could go back in time, Exchange wouldn't store it's data in the
config container"...  I'm sure he whished they'd have had application
partitions and maybe this Program Data container before ;-)