-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rutherford,
Robert
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2004 12:51 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Photos in Active Directory

It all depends on how large your organisation is I guess, how many
sites, WAN links, etc. I wouldn't really recommend it as you really want
to keep your AD as small as possible for replication and performance
reasons.

What benefit will you get out of having users photo's in the user
object?