From: Zach Huseby
Sent: Wed 4/28/2004 7:45 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ActiveDir] blocking user access to terminal services via group policy

I'm having a hard time figuring out the best way to block terminal service
access by user using group policy- is this something that can be addressed
by a user configuration setting or is this an issue better handled on the
terminal server- i.e. granting or denying 'log on locally' rights? I'm just
getting started implementing GPOs so forgive me if this seems simple.

Zach