Thanks all for the feedback.

We are a very centralized shop as well (and seem to be on a company buying
spree...).  The Enterprise Security team really wants to make AD the
strategic direction for authentication strategy as well part of a staged
user provisioning and automation mechanism. I/We are about to undertake a
massive leap in automation, business rule enforcement, and data integrity
as it relates to the Windows Server Platform...roled into our fledgling AD
migration.  And I gotta say, VBScript is an admin's best friend. [mine
anyway]

Eric Jones, Senior SE
Intel Server Group
(W) 336.424.3084