-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John Singler
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2004 8:35 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] ms04-011

forgot about the 2nd part of yr. question....

see this thread:

Kern, Tom wrote:

> i know this has been sopken of before, but i can't seem to find a
pertinet email in the archives, so i apologize for this retread.
> what are the issuses with ms04-011 hot fix?
> i ask because i have some clients that are preptually stuck at the
"applying security settings" screen and never log on.
> also, i have on e newly formated client that i can't join to the
domain, because it can't contact the domain. this client(win2k) does not
have the hotfix installed yet, but my dns server does.
> is there a know issue with this fix affecting dns? i know about the
dltape and ipsec issues already, but i don't have these drivers loaded.
> thanks, and sorry for the rehash.
> List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/list_faq.htm
> List archive:

John Singler
Systems Administrator
School of Veterinary Medicine, University of Pennsylvania
3800 Spruce Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-6044

"life is a killer" -- John Giorno
List archive: