How can I modify the schema to allow the terminal server profile to be one
of the attributes copied when creating new users based on a template user
that is copied? I looked in adsiedit to see which attribute had the terminal
server profile path as its value but I did not see it. I did notice a
terminalserver attribute but it was blank, where is this path stored?

And yes I know that this can be scripted or third party apps like Hyena can
be used to do this, but the client that wants this capability is use to
using User Manager to copy users and with it the terminal server properties
where copied.

I also find it very annoying that Microsoft gives you the multi-edit
functionality to ADUC but leaves out the Terminal Server tab and all of the
ds cmd line tools (dsadd, dsget, dsmod) have no option for the terminal
server attributes. Hyena has always been able to do this.
Common Microsoft if Hyena can figure it out why cant you!!!

This communication, together with any attachments, may contain information that is
confidential, proprietary, legally privileged or otherwise exempt from disclosure.  If
you are not the intended recipient of this communication, you are hereby notified that
the distribution, reading, copying or other use of this communication and any
attachment hereto is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this in error, please
reply immediately to the sender and delete or destroy this communication.  Thank you
for your cooperation.