Problem solved!!

I have assigned system full rigths access on domain controller, then Ive
installed mmc for admin exchange,

I ran mmc as system account by means of 'at' command and then delegate my
exchange organization to other account so I succeded on getting admin access
to exchange, so recovering.

El Martes, 1 de Junio de 2004 11:14, Nicolas Blank escribiÃ: