anything...

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of clister
Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2004 11:59 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] HELP URGENT how to recover exch2000 admin account d
eleted

Problem solved!!

I have assigned system full rigths access on domain controller, then Ive
installed mmc for admin exchange,

I ran mmc as system account by means of 'at' command and then delegate my
exchange organization to other account so I succeded on getting admin access
to exchange, so recovering.