From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rick Kingslan
Sent: Thursday, 10 June 2004 11:20 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] OT: Compaq Servers

Huh.  Well, clearly I'm doing something wrong, or don't have the build that you do, Glenn.  There is no option to choose Win2k3, so the right drivers can't get installed.  Is there something specific that you're doing, like installing as a Win2k and then upgrading the drivers after the fact?

I guess I'm a bit confused now.....

-rtk