Title: AD, GPO and Technet
Daniel-
What is the command you're typing? I'm not sure, but TechNet may not support an admin install. You may just need to copy the install bits from the CD to a share and call the setup msi from the GPO.

Darren

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rodriguez, Daniel [EPM/SRM]
Sent: Friday, June 18, 2004 12:17 PM
To: ActiveDir (E-mail)
Subject: [ActiveDir] AD, GPO and Technet

I am trying to do an installation of Technet via Active Directory and GPO. I have the GPO configured properly. My problem is, I have never done this before, and 2, how do I create an Admin Image of the Mcrosoft TechNet Product?

When I type in the command that they have listed in the instructions, I keep getting the following error:

Incorrect command line parameters.

Windows Installer. V2.00.3790.0

This is on a W2k3 Server.

Ideas?