I was wondering if anyone had any experience/advice that they would be kind enough to share J

Our current environment includes 2 sites.  Lets call them Site A and Site B.  We will be adding Site C soon.

Site B has the first DC/GC and FSMO RH along with our first exchange server and a second DC/GC.  Site A has a GC and exchange server.  Site C will have a GC along with an Exchange server as well. We will also be setting up a front-end Exchange server at Site A.

We have network connections from Site A to B and A to C, but not from B to C.  The reason for this is there is a point to point from Site A to B, and A to C has a VPN connection.  You might think that we could just add another internet connection and just VPN all around, but current location limits that possibility.  What we have is currently what we get.

Since Site A will be the main “hub” I thought that we should probably move the FSMO RH to Site A for replication purposes.  Am I justified in my thinking?  Will this even make a difference?  Are we asking for more trouble than it is worth?  Will I run into any problems moving the server from one site to the other (both in AD and physically obviously)?

Please let me know and thank you for your time,

Travis