I installed SP4 on over 75 servers with 0 problems, I pushed it with
Ecoria, will be using Patchlink soon :)  I did get 1 error, it was event ID
2011 IRP error and lost all the shares :(  Had to bump it upto 25 because
it's a cluster with over 4 million files on a EMC San.

Ryan McDonald

             "Lou Vega"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             Sent by:                  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]                                          cc
             ail.activedir.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [ActiveDir] SP4
             07/14/2004 03:55
             PM

             Please respond to
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                tivedir.org

In my W2K domain the only SP4 problems were related to nested security
groups and delegated permission's that were erased when I applied it on the
DC's. See http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;817433
for
more info on that. To fix the problem I re-applied the delegated
permissions.

I didn't encounter any problems on any of my other W2K servers after
applying SP4.

r/
Lou