From: Durant, Ryan A [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2004 11:42 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] LastLogOn

Query every domain controller and store those results in a database.

The number of domain controllers, amount of users and link speeds will determine how fast you can collect the stats.

You may only be able to collect once a day or possibly once an hour.

Have a logon script query the DB for the last logon value and have it pop up on their screen. You could also query a web page to get the values if you didn't want to worry about odbc and sql calls from the client machines.

But you have to be a scripter to get this done I believe.

Ryan