Did the user get stamped with addresses from the default recipient policy?

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mike Hogenauer
Sent: Friday, July 30, 2004 1:22 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ActiveDir] Exchange and AD E-mails

Not sure this is the correct forum for this but here goes.

I have a WIN 2k single domain running Exchange 2K.

Everything’s has been running fine until a few days ago. Now when I create a new mail enables user in AD. And try to log onto the account to setup the mapi mail profiles I get “cannot connect to the information Store” but when log on as myself or any other user that was already in the domain I have no problems connecting and viewing e-mail. (The only change was the Exchange SP3 security roll-up patch was applied a few weeks ago)

I’ve checked the replication between the DC’s and Exchange, no problems, RPC is running and no other mapi problems show up with any other accounts only new accounts are having problems. My current Info store is about 19 GB in size. I did create an additional store with in my First storage group and I can create a mail enabled account and connect using that store.

I’m concerned the Problem is with AD…

ANY advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Mike