-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Graham Turner
Sent: Friday, July 30, 2004 11:41 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] AD replication from 5.5 using ADC

Al, the document i reference is titled "Understanding an Deploying Exchange
2000 Active Directory Connector" - sourced from the given URL

I am aware that this is for Ex2k ADC - but can find no similar document for
Ex2k3 ! so i have taken assumption this is not to far off !??

your are perhaps right on "my expectation" - my initial view has been to
replicate data only from the 5.5 where it is required  - by implication the
AD is the authoritative data source

this is the rationale behind my endeavour to understand how to manage, prior
to what will likely be a big hit, the data that is brought into the
directory from 5.5

GT