(Resend as I did not see this hit the list yesterday)

This is a learning question.  Nothing is broken but I would like to know
where some information is located.

How can I tell and where do I go to find out what information is
replicated in Active Directory at the DNS zone level itself.  For
example, if you create a new zone in AD, all the contents of the zone
are replicated, all the information under the Start of Authority Tab
is replicated, but the contents of the Zone Transfer tab are not.

I guess what I'm really asking for is where is the list of all the
objects that are replicated using AD located?  In searching MSDN, I
looked though the schema definitions but did not see a field
indicating if it was replicated or not.

I know that when a DNS zone is Active Directory Integrated, if you go
into ADUC (or other methods) under System\MicrosoftDNS you see the
replicated zone files and dnsnode information. But as far as I can
see, the actual properties of the zone are not shown, just the
contents.

Thanks!
List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/list_faq.htm