I know... should be renewed after 10 hours if I remember correctly.
It is a remote site I'll be visiting next week and will give a good look
at the logs when it happens.
When I actually think of it, logging in with cached creds does not use
Kerberos provider, so the user should not have any tickets.

Any idea if sidHistory is also obtained from the ticket's PAC the same
way as SIDs of security groups the user is member of ?

+Guy