-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bruyere, Michel
Sent: 31 August 2004 13:34
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ActiveDir] printing GPO listing

Hi,
        I've been asked to print, for documentation purpose, the list of
all GPO's and their settings. I did a search to find something on the MS
site but all that I found was a XLS file listing the GPO's from w2k3 (we
are still on w2k).

You guys have any 3rd parties of idea on how I can achieve this?

Thanks!

BTW, it's my first post here, I've been reading the list for awhile
though and I must say that you guys rock! I learned many things just by
reading this list. Keep up the good work guys!!

M.Bruyere
Network/systems administrator
CompTIA A+, Network+
The quickest way to find something