De : [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la part de Rick Kingslan
Envoyé : Tuesday, August 31, 2004 8:51 AM
À : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : RE: [ActiveDir] printing GPO listing

Look into the Group Policy Management Console.  It will allow you to do a
verbose listing of each GPO and the settings within. This display can then
be printed, saved as an HTNL file for use on a common site, etc.

Get it at the Microsoft download section:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=0a6d4c24-8cbd-4b35-
9272-dd3cbfc81887&DisplayLang=en

Rick Kingslan  MCSE, MCSA, MCT, CISSP
Microsoft MVP: