From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Steve Schofield
Sent: Wed 9/29/2004 8:13 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ActiveDir] Password Policy question

We've implemented a domain wide password policy using the default domain
policy, this applies to authenticated users. One question Im not sure about
is I have an OU that all Admin id's and service accounts reside in, We've
applied block inheritance on this OU but the Default Domain Policy is still
being applied and password restrictions are being enforced. This might be my
mis-understanding but shouldn't block inheritance stop this from applying to
the user 'ids in this OU?

Steve

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/list_faq.htm