<as Deji quickly renames his service accounts...>

:o)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2004 12:11 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Password Policy question

>>>On a slightly related note, though, I prefer to use a less obvious
>>>name
for service accounts then SRVACCT - a little obscurity never hurts either.

You are taking me literally. You didn't really presume that SRVACCT is a
real account's name? Or that I have 30 servers. Or that the account actually
has a gazillion-length password. Did you? I don't think so :)

Sincerely,

Dèjì Akómöláfé, MCSE MCSA MCP+I
Microsoft MVP - Directory Services
www.readymaids.com - we know IT