-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of CoCoKola
Sent: Sunday, October 31, 2004 11:41 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] easiest way to move Distribution Lists across
domains. hoping for quick response ;)

"Group Membership Is Not Maintained for Nested Groups Group membership
within other groups is not maintained for interforest migrations "
We would need to retain nested groups if they exist, although I do not know
yet if these DL's contain nested groups, or if that is even possible.