From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2004 1:50 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Notification containing new password

I don't think there is such tool natively. I imagine that you could put a web
interface on a vbscript where you direct your users to go to when they need to change
their passwords. In the code, you will then put in a routine that grabs the value they
type in and email it to you.

Now, I will get away quickly before Joe shows up with another
"why-you-should-not-do-this" clue stick (I mean, KB article) :p

Sincerely,

Dèjì Akómöláfé, MCSE+M MCSA+M MCP+I
Microsoft MVP - Directory Services
www.readymaids.com - we know IT
www.akomolafe.com
Do you now realize that Today is the Tomorrow you were worried about Yesterday?  -anon