We tried that, too. Still chokes on the WSH.Run line... Same error...
Unless the script can run with elevated privileges, it can't run the net
command. I'm thinking maybe there's a way to have the script call
something else that runs under elevated privileges...

Charlie Kaiser
MCSE, CCNA
Systems Engineer
Essex Credit / Brickwalk