Well, it depends...

If you wish all your terminal servers to get the same policy, just put them
all in one OU...

Apply the policy there, and you're set.

If you have multiple different policies to apply, you may need more OU's.

Policies have a "scope" ...It's kind of like it has to be over the object,
user or computer.  So, if you have a TS OU, and the users and computers
aren't nested under that same structure, you can control what policy they
get only when they TS.

John

             "Rosales, Mario"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             Sent by:                  "'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'"
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]         <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
             ail.activedir.org                                          cc

                                                                   Subject
             11/13/2004 10:24          RE: [ActiveDir] OU and Policies
             AM

             Please respond to
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                tivedir.org

Thank you everyone for the information.

So if loopback is the only option here.  How do you handle doing loopbacks
for multiple servers?  Do you create a local loopback policy on all the
computers you want affected and then Setup the Computer OU (OU2) with a gpo
with the instructions listed here ->
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;231287

I am assuming there is no way to do it through AD without having to touch
each citrix server, Correct?