-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brian Desmond
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2004 10:46 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Netlogon won't start

I just VNC'ed the box - equivalent to local logon. It has a log on to
dropdown - the dropdown is empty though, no local machine name or domain -
when you click the down arrow it just sorta sits there. Still whines about
netlogon not being stated.

Thanks.

--Brian Desmond
[EMAIL PROTECTED]