From: Fuller, Stuart [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 22, 2004 2:06 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] virus/worm

Talk to the Cisco people about Cisco ACS, dynamic VLANs, and some of
their access control stuff in their switches.  In one of our sites, if
your MAC address isn't in the special list on the switch you get booted
to an VLAN that only has Internet access.  Network "quarantine" is a
relatively new concept but more products are coming out to handle just
the situation that you are experiencing.