Ulf B. Simon-Weidner wrote:
Worse - I would have liked to participate as well, but they didn't say that we don't qualify if we win, they just allowed access to the guide and not to participate without getting a price. US-only. Would have been nicer to keep the price in the US (if they need to) but to let everyone take part in the contest.
So "PrOlympics"? Don't think so - sounds like Olympics and they are international and not just of a single country. Bad for the winner - he didn't really show off that much.

No Ulf, I was able to take the test and the labs even that I'm from Poland and in the registration I choose Poland as my country - after registration I'v just clicked test and then I can pass it

-- Tomasz Onyszko [MVP] [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.w2k.pl

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/list_faq.htm