From: "Renouf, Phil" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, December 10, 2004 6:31 AM
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Expired Accounts

Not really. At least not unless they are using something like Citrix or
Terminal Services or Remote Desktop. I don't even think logging into
Exchange (outlook) will prompt you.

Many VPN clients have the ability to run as a service though (I know
Nortel does for sure) so you can set it up to establish the VPN
connection before the user logs into their laptop which will mean that
when they login they get prompted when their password is going to
expire.

Phil