I have bugs assigned to me across effectively 5 products (E2k3 SP1, MSN
Desktop Search, Exch 12, WinXP, Longhorn) ... I'll get right on trying to
figure that out for you guys who are MVPs with ?source access?

Technically, my job responsibilities don't entail caring about obscure AD
schema choices anymore, sorry Dean.  In about 6 months I probably won't
even remember how to check replication is progressing? or even what "an
object" is?  I only have to care if your DB is corrupt.

>From The Love,
BrettSh

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/list_faq.htm