Douglas M. Long wrote:
I just thought I would post this because I know I couldnt get around running our clients as administrators (politics), and maybe some of you are in the same situation. Hopefully this will make things a little better.
(...)
Valery Prymakov (Security MVP) created a tool RunAsAdmin which takes a benefits from using SAFER API to run programs with lower priviledges when logged on as administrator. You can find it on SourceForge:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/runasadmin/

And I myself use DropMyRights from this page with some entries for Exe file to create context menu to run this files with lowered priviledged using SAFER API

-- Tomasz Onyszko [MVP] [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.w2k.pl

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/list_faq.htm