Hi everyone,

For some time I have been trying to find out which Operation Attributes are
available/located on the RootDSE but I haven't been able to find any info on
that besides the attributes to transfer the FSMO roles:
* becomeRidMaster
* becomeSchemaMaster
* becomeDomainMaster
* becomePDC
* becomeInfrastructureMaster
These 5 above are "executed" when the admin points at the new FSMO role
holder and hits transfer for the particular FSMO role

* GiveAwayAllFsmoRoles
This one is "executed" when a DC is demoted to a member server so that if it
holds one ore more FSMO roles, it gives away the FSMO roles its holding to
some other DC based upon some criteria. Personally I think it's better to
FIRST transfer the FSMO roles manually to a DC I choose and then demote the
DC.

* There is also some operational attribute that's executed after a DC has
been restored to request a new RID pool from the RID Master... something
like "ThrowAwayCurrentRidpool" or "RequestNewRidPoll" or whatever it's
called

* And there maybe more.... but what?

As this topic really lacks documentation (at least to my knowledge), I was
wondering if you guys can point me to some info on this or do you have
possibility to share info? Or is there some possibility to dig into AD to
find them?

Thanx!
Cheers
Jorge