Hello!

I would like to know if anyone knows how to standardize the wallpaper/background via GPO on XP workstations?

I want to specify a background color with no wallpaper, no background, and to not allow the user to change the color or any other settings.

It looks like I can accomplish most of this if I force a theme and hide or disable some of the tabs… but I was hoping to not have to force a theme…

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Joe Pelle

Senior Infrastructure Architect

Information Technology

Valassis / IT

19975 Victor Parkway Livonia, MI 48152

Tel 734.591.7324  Fax 734.632.6151

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.valassis.com/

This message may have included proprietary or protected information.  This message and the information contained herein are not to be further communicated without my express written consent.