# ls -l
'ls' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

# ps -ax
'ls' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

# vi .profile
'vi' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

# dmesg | grep -i unix
'dmesg' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

# edlin autoexec.bat
End of input file
*

.... guess not, haven't made it passed DOS 3.31 yet.

--
Dean Wells
MSEtechnology