-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Fuller, Stuart
Sent: 16 February 2005 19:34
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] DC or not DC

I hate to drag this off subject slightly and since no one has mentioned it,
but isn't the whole point of Microsoft Virtual Server and VMware GSX/ESX so
that you can run multiple servers on the same physical server and not have
the application/security/resource conflicts that you can get by running
everything on one server?  At the last MS TechEd several of the MS people I
talked to were pitching Virtual Server as *the* solution to the "I only have
one server" and branch office scenarios.

-Stuart Fuller