We have been using that here as well, and outside of the somewhat less then
intuitive interface it has worked very well for us.  It will not solve the
problem today of recovering a deleted group (unless you have an offline DC
that still has it) but it will for future issues.

We have used it to recover GPOs, OUs, computers, users and groups - both in
production and in testing.

Regards;

James R. Day
Active Directory Core Team
Office of the Chief Information Officer
National Park Service
(202) 354-1464 (direct)
(202) 371-1549 (fax)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

|---------+---------------------------------->
|         |           "Ryan A. Conrad"       |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  |
|         |           Sent by:               |
|         |           [EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           tivedir.org            |
|         |                                  |
|         |                                  |
|         |           02/17/2005 12:58 PM GMT|
|         |           Please respond to      |
|         |           ActiveDir              |

  |       To:       ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
                                                 |
  |       cc:       (bcc: James Day/Contractor/NPS)
                                                 |
  |       Subject:  RE: [ActiveDir] HELP!!! Undelete required

I agree with Neil.  I've seen good results with ERDisk from Aelita, which
is
now called Recovery Manager for AD from Quest.

-Ryan