Title: OT Sort of: Exchange 2000 ADC Problem

We are moving to Exchange 2000 native mode.  We have a problem where we deleted two SRS databases that did not delete the Config CA from the ADC.  Now there are two options.  In doing some searching I found where someone had a similar problem and they deleted the ADC service in Sites in Services under the Exchange settings.  I did some searching in ADSI Edit and found where the Config CAs are held.  I am able to delete them if needed.  So what are the recommendations?  Delete from Active Directory directly or remove the ADC service all together using Sites & Services?

I have my own idea as to which one I would do but I wanted to see what you guys thought.

Jeremy Burkes
Strategic Systems Program
MIS Department
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
PH: 202-764-1270

"All that is necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for enough good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"It is not how many times you get knocked down, it is how many times you get back up." - Vince Lombardi