-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mulnick, Al
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2005 1:51 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] OT Sort of: Exchange 2000 ADC Problem

Are you saying that you removed the SRS db's but the config_CA didn't go
away?  Why?

As for which tool, sites and services would be preferred vs. ADSIEDIT
method in most cases.  There's not enough information to know for this
one however.

I'm also assuming you've seen http://support.microsoft.com/kb/272314 and
been following it.

Al