Murray Wall

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nicolas Blank
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2005 1:56 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] LDAP dir syncproduct to AD

Hi all
Anyone ever have to choose between Simple Sync and  Imanami Directory
Transformation Manager ?
I'm talking to a mainframe via LDAP going to AD and on "paper" Imanami
looks
the better choice.
Anyone have any recommendations either way?
I've seen simple sync mentioned at least once on this list and also know
it's maybe not the best product out there, even though it does the job
and
am keen to get any feedback on anything else?

Thanks in advance for any feedback

Nic