From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of joe
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2005 5:07 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: :: Horribly OT :: RE: [ActiveDir] Active Directory and LDAP

LOL.

I have been gathering all of the various ideas together over the years for

applications into one place. I am sort of gathering ideas and posts I have

written too in hopes I can slap that stuff together and come up with some

sort of book.

I don't expect writing a techy book is the way to riches and fame though. I

doubt I will get the penetration in the market of say a Da Vinci Code or a

Harry Potter though maybe if I tried to call it Harry Potter and the miracle

of Active Directory....