Can ADMT merge between two domains in the same forest? Since
intraforest migrations are a move and not a copy I was under the
impression that you couldn't merge accounts while doing that. When
doing an intraforest migration with NetIQ the option to merge
conflicting accounts is not available.

When doing a migration from a domain outside your forest you can
absolutely merge accounts with the NetIQ tool, so I would be surprised
if ADMT couldn't do that as well.

Phil

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx