-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Murray Wall
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2005 5:04 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] DNS queries and actual trace

I was wondering what tools/options are required to get an actual dns lookup
trace, including internal machine cached/hosts file lookups and external
requests to the dns server.  Does such a beast exist?

Murray Wall, MCSE, B.Ed CCNA/DA Master ASE Messaging

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx