From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ruston, Neil
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2005 9:54 AM
To: 'ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org'
Subject: [ActiveDir] How to determine which is the default site

At some point in the dim, dark past, the default site was renamed (I assume it was not removed!)

Does anyone have a quick and easy way to determine which of the existing sites was once the default site? [It has been suggested that I look at the create date for all the sites and that the oldest one will be the default site :) I have >100 sites so need something more elegant/quicker. ]

Any suggestions more than welcome.

Thanks,
neil

This message is for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you received this message in error please delete it and notify us. If this message was misdirected, CSFB does not waive any confidentiality or privilege. CSFB retains and monitors electronic communications sent through its network. Instructions transmitted over this system are not binding on CSFB until they are confirmed by us. Message transmission is not guaranteed to be secure.