Hi,

my server "software" crashed and I reinstalled Windows Server 2003 and Exchange 2003.

(I still have the old drive intact, I can copy files from it to the new drive.)

What I need to do is to "import" the old AD to the new server. Is it possible to do that using the ad database files?

The new Windows is installed with the same drivename and folder as the old one, if it helps.

I've also a backup, made with MS Backup... But when I want to do a restore and choose System State I'm not able to just choose Active Directory in detail view. I don't want the other stuff couse I think some shit in that coused the crash.

I really hope someone can help me out, I've been on this server for a few hours now.... :(

Best regards, Daniel