I am using VB.NET to create an application that will configure the server from beginning to end without manual SysAdmin intervention.  Basically, once a server is installed, it must be configured to our specifications.

I am aware of ADS and RIS and I am already using these options.  But in this particular case, it is not an option.

What I would like to do is import a GPO but without the use of a domain.  These machines need to be stand alone.  I can only import the “Security Settings” section of the GPO by using secedit.exe

How can I import/export the “Computer Configuration” and “User Configuration” sections?

Thanks,

Edwin