So in the end, you have to restore the root domain?  (If so, I have a whole bunch of political arguments to start drafting.)

I'm going to run into this problem in about two months and I would like to save myself some headaches.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bahta Nathaniel V Contr NASIC/SCNA [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, May 02, 2005 12:29 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Cc: Pelle, Joe
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] seize schema master question

Joe,

DR testing is always a time for learning some important lessons.  Its good to learn them then, rather than in a production environment.

OT:

How about those Pistons!  Tuesday's game and then we can 86 the 76'ers!  I am originally from Ann Arbor.

Later,

Nathaniel Bahta
General Dynamics
Network Systems