From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John Shukovsky Jr
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2005 15:38
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] best practice?

You stated:
* When distributing restore the image.... SYSPREP runs.... Enter a
computername (if it an existing previous computername reset the computer
account in AD), join to domain et voila

Computer names will be existing. My original question was do I remove from domain then image and rejoin or image and reset account.

Are you saying to image, reset account then rejoin, and will this work given the site structure?