Oh wow, I never heard of them and they are the "leading global technology
integrator"...

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ken Schaefer
Sent: Monday, May 09, 2005 8:54 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] All - OT (and drifting further away)

: From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:ActiveDir-
: [EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of joe
:
: I think as MS gets more and more complicated products
: deeper in the field (SMS, MIIS, MOM, Active Directory,
: ADFS, SUA, etc) they will have not much choice but to offer
: more and better consulting to get it all configured
: and running properly together. Not doing so means that
: people will set it up and often it will be set up poorly
: or outright wrong which makes MS look bad.

Perhaps this one of the reasons Avanade [1] exists...

Cheers
Ken

[1] www.avanade.com

--
www.adOpenStatic.com/cs/blogs/ken/

: Services is a great way to make money if you do a good job. If you do a
: poor
: job, it is a great way to piss customers off and lose money and people due
: to issues and stress.
:
:
: